Wednesday 9 January 2013

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT from The Mistress:


 I am going to do something that I never do...  

Curb my vile potty-mouth? Fuck off! Remove my 4inch heels? Not unless I’m being put under a general anaesthetic, mutha-fuckers!  In fact I need swearing and my heels (my armour) now more than ever because I am about to admit; 

I may have been wrong.

That’s right; I’m about to demean myself in the eyes of you dear twits...

 *Sign up with your email to get the first view of this impending www.menwtw.com  post (revelation!).  See photo for those of you who can't get your head around this process (like durr!).



2 comments:

  1. I am satisfied with the product.I put on my shirt and went to college on the cultural day and every one of my friends was attracted to this innovative design. The size of the shirt has also suited me perfectly. I love this amazing product. Come here to see more choice for cheap FLATSEVEN designer clothing men online.

    ReplyDelete